Address: E. Ramos St., Dewey
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.biostatushealth.com
- Phone: 737-202-1190
1. Obtain your raw autosomal genetic data from 23andME, Family Tree DNA, AncestryDNA or MyHeritage and ensure the file is present on the device from which your are attempting to upload it now. If you need help obtaining your raw genetic data follow these links. Family Tree DNA or Ancestry DNA or 23andMe or MyHeritage
The file you download maybe compressed in a .zip format, so ensure that you have unziped it before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you use 7-zip, a free utility for unzipping files during this process as some other utilities modify the formatting of the file during decompression and make it unreadable by DNA Doctor.
2. After obtaining you raw genetic data, click "Choose File" below to select your raw DNA file in non-compressed .txt format or .csv format.
3. Once your file has been selected, click "Generate Reports" . This will upload the file for analysis by DNA Doctor and can take several minutes depending on the speed of your connection. You can upload your raw data file from any device and are not limited to the one on which DNA doctor is installed. After the upload has succeeded you will will be directed to a page containing your Report ID. Copy this down and return to the DNA Doctor app where you will enter the Report ID to view your reports.